At the weekend or occasionally I have to make more preparations to pack my son. Not to endure the hungry mother's baby for at least two days to have the pope at home. Initially I wanted to make meatballs, but as I was tired, I simplified the preparation method. I added what was "available" and baked in the oven, so even healthier.
- 500 gr minced pork
- 250 gr ham
- 100 gr pitted olives
- 1/2 cup coded onions
- 1/2 cup red pepper
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons worchester sauce
- 4 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
Preparation time: less than 90 minutes
METHOD OF PREPARING THE RECIPE "COZONAC" OF MEAT AND HAM:
- The minced meat is mixed with ham, onion, pepper and chopped olives.
- Mix well with the rest of the ingredients and place in a cake pan lined with baking paper.
- Bake in the oven for 45 minutes.
- Simple as hello !!!
If the composition seems too soft, add a little breadcrumbs.
The recipe is versatile, you can play, next time you can put other ingredients with sausages, garlic, etc.
You can serve it hot with a tomato sauce and garnish.
Cold can be served as an appetizer or simply in the sandwich for work or school - a better alternative than commercial sausages.
What a curse it will be on the Romanians' heads that they can't even attribute a culinary preparation without someone being able to say that its origin is different. If we were to go by origins, then we Romanians are not Romanians either, but we come from somewhere in Africa where the monkey came down from the tree and thought it would be better to stand up straight.
The landmark cake, that of mother and grandmother, deeply imprinted in the minds of the luckiest of us, who had the opportunity to taste it when it was still made at home, is the ultimate example of what is meant to be Romanian cuisine, a cuisine of whose independence is denied even from within. Most of the semi-known and well-known chefs from our country say about the Romanian cuisine, that it would be austere and plagiarizing at the origins, later raped by the communists and brought to the state in which it is todayâ & # x20AC; & # x2122; Even the great, literally, Anton Roman, said that we do not have authentic preparations, but he at least acknowledged that the result of combinations and permutations executed intentionally or influenced by me I know what geopolitical factors exercised at the time of conception, inevitably led to the birth of authentic preparations. , purely Romanian.
We Romanians do "revisitée" as the French say, since the French had not even invented the term. The ancestor of the cake is undoubtedly the French muffin, which from a structural point of view is a wonder that allows you to create an infinity of shapes and braids, but as a taste it is just a loaf of bread filled to the brim with butter. On the other side of Europe, the Russian, with his harsh tongue, traversed by hectoliters of vodka, thought of filling the French muffin with so much sweet filling that the coca, and so bland, would lose all identity. The Romanian, more modest by nature than his Russian neighbor and poorer than his French brother, took out part of the filling, enough to create a balance, then gave up part of the butter or replaced it entirely with a fat cheaper, more local and enriched it with all sorts of flavors to reconcile the Mediterranean-Eastern influence. Christian or gullible, naive and romantic, inventive and naughty but never technical and honest, the Romanian thought that in addition to the recipe it would be necessary to slip in a set of mystical-fantastic rules that would confuse any reckless person who was going to venture in the preparation of such a culinary work. And I was, in my amateur naivete, fooled by these rules, I who want to be a culinary engineer, I fell into the net intentionally or accidentally stretched by those who perpetuated and changed for better or worse the concept of cake until nowadays.
I admit that by my technical nature I had started to explain a cake recipe, taking each ingredient separately. I had only written about yeast more than the text above, and I thought I did not yet have the kind of readers to go through such intellectual torment, so I will leave the explanation leisurely for later. But I will try to captivate you with a cake recipe that I made for Christmas in the craft laboratory where I work. It's not a typical cake. I did the same thing my ancestors did again. I looked at the French to create the perfect dough, at the Russians for the filling and I tried to keep as much of the authentic taste of the cake as possible, adding of course a personal note.
It all starts in an average bowl with 25 grams of fresh yeast (I used Budafok not because they paid me to advertise them but because it's the best), 30 grams of white flour (000,480 - no difference ) and 60 grams of lukewarm milk - meaning 28 o C for the lucky ones with thermometers or a neutral temperature to the touch for those who like to use their fingers. Mix everything with a whisk until smooth and leave to rise at room temperature (21 o C) for 10-15 minutes or until it makes a dome and you can hear the yeast screaming. Not really, the yeast even screams, because it has sex, or multiplies for the most modest. And this is very important if we want to grow a shell as dense as the one we make.
While the yeast is having fun, cut 150 grams of butter into pieces the size of an ice cube and let it soften at room temperature. In the bowl of the planetary mixer, for the lucky ones, or in a large bowl for the little ones, we put together 2 eggs of medium size or 50 grams per piece egg without shell with 3 pieces or 60 grams of yolk, 80 of grams of fine sugar if possible, 5 grams of fine salt, grated peel of a large lemon and orange, 30 grams of rum and 10 grams of vanilla extract which we beat with a fork.
When the eggs have frothed, remove the skewer and replace it with the dough hook, add the mayo, 500 grams of white flour and at least 60 grams of cold milk, as cold as possible, especially if you use the planetary mixer. I say at least 60 grams because our flour is bad or good regardless of the producer, from batch to batch and I have no way of knowing what flour you have. If the dough seems too hard, add another 10, maximum 20 grams of milk. The recipe is calculated in such a way that you do not spoil it in one situation or another. These are just small adjustments that you will use over time to achieve a better result. Knead the dough at medium speed until the crust comes off the bowl and then add the butter in three 50 gram slices. Stir just until incorporated. Transfer the shell from the mixer bowl to another oiled bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Keep it in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours or until it doubles in volume depending on the temperature of your refrigerator.
Meanwhile, prepare a filling of 400 grams of ground walnuts to the pulp stage mixed with 200 grams of powdered sugar, 50 grams of good cocoa, 3 medium eggs, 50 grams of wine and a pinch of salt (1 gram ).
Also prepare a syrup of 600 grams of sugar with 200 grams of water. Remove from the heat when all the sugar has dissolved and resist the temptation to mix in it. Let it cool a bit and embalm it with 200 grams of wine and a vanilla stick if you like. Cover it and keep it for later.
Remove the crust from the fridge, cut it in half and form two equal balls out of it. Put each ball in oiled plastic wrap and return the shell back to the refrigerator for another 3 hours. It seems like a lot, but there are important steps you should not skip if you want a good result. Your patience will be rewarded. After the three hours have elapsed, take a piece of the two and spread it in a rectangle of about 30 & # 21540 centimeters using as little flour as possible. When you have finished rolling, turn the sheet over. Clean it of excess flour and spread half of the filling to the edges, leaving a space of about 4 centimeters at one of the short edges. Roll the dough close to close, holding it tightly along your fingers and the palm of your hand, and when you have finished, grease the empty edge with a little water and press it over the rest of the rolled dough. Cut 5 centimeters from each end of the roll with a knife and move the roll to an oiled pan. Cover the crust with an oiled foil and store in the freezer for 15 minutes. Do the same with the other piece.
Meanwhile, prepare two short cake tins (20x10x10). Grease them with melted butter, not oil, not margarine, butter - it's important for taste and after so much work, it's really not the time to be stupid. For extra security, cut strips of baking paper long and wide and cover each shape with them. Remove a roll from the freezer and cut it in half lengthwise. Place the cut-up halves on top of each other in a cross shape and knit them. Now put the cake in shape. Cover the form with plastic wrap. Put the form in the fridge and let it rise overnight or at least about 8 hours if it's not night yet. Do the same with the other roller.
After a good night's sleep or a rough wait, put a pot of boiled water in the oven and close the door. Remove the two forms from the fridge, set the plastic aside and place in the steaming oven for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes, remove the molds and the pot from the oven. Preheat the oven to 160 o C or somewhere between medium and low heat on a classic stove and finally bake the cake for 45-50 minutes or until ready. The cake is ready when it is well browned and firm to the touch. The stick phase doesn't work here because it's full of stuffing and it fools you. After baking, let it cool for 5 minutes out of the form and then soak it for 10-15 seconds in syrup. Drain the excess and return the cake to the form. Cover the form with plastic wrap and leave it like this for a day. If you have been determined enough to get to this point, eat it with pleasure.
Of course, there is also the short version in which you skip all the stages of cold leavening and leavening the dough hot, but it is much more unpleasant to work with and the result will not be nearly the same. Neither in appearance nor in taste. There is, of course, the option of leaving these of us, willing to waste their nights before the holidays, so that you can enjoy such a thing. And for those who still do not see in the recipe above the justification of the "exorbitant" price for such a product, I invite them to stay at the 8 lei a piece, on offer in supermarkets.
Cozonac without turmoil
The more delicious the cake is, the longer it can take to prepare it. If you want a quick, no-frills recipe, this is perfect.
Cozonac is a type of sweet bread specific to Romania, the Republic of Moldova and Bulgaria. It is prepared for the big holidays & # 8211 Easter, Christmas, New Year & # 8211 and sometimes for birthdays.
To prepare cake without kneading, you need the ingredients for a classic cake, but the technique involves a little less effort on your part.
- A few hours before, make sure you take all the ingredients out of the fridge to be at room temperature.
- Separate the egg whites from the yolks of 5 eggs. Beat the egg whites with half the amount of sugar, walnuts and cocoa powder.
- Separately, sift the flour. Make a hole in the center and put the yeast, warm milk and two tablespoons of sugar inside.
- As the yeast activates, melt the butter for about 10 minutes. Then add the separated yolks, the remaining sugar, the rum essence, the grated peel, the oil, a pinch of salt and the melted butter over the flour, mixing everything very well.
- The resulting dough must be elastic. Do not knead, but cover with foil or a kitchen towel and leave in a warm place for an hour.
- When ready, divide the dough into four sheets, spread them and grease them with walnut and cocoa and raisin filling, then roll them. Then, we weave two such rolls and put them in a tray lined with baking paper.
- We leave both cozonacs for another hour, in order to increase the room temperature. Then, grease them with beaten egg and put them in the preheated oven at 180 degrees.
- The cozonacs are ready after about 40-50 minutes. Optionally, you can choose to powder them with sugar at the end.
We also recommend:
Delicious creamy recipe
1. I cut the ham into small cubes, I took the pips out of the olives and cut them in half, and I drained the donuts well from the juice and I cut them into small cubes. I put the cheese on the small grater.
2. I beat the egg whites hard foam, I added the yolks one by one and the sifted flour with the baking powder, mixing lightly, from the bottom up. I passed the ham, olives and donuts through the flour and mixed them lightly in the composition of pandispan together with the cheese.
3. I lined a cake pan with baking paper and poured the mixture. I put the tray in the preheated oven for an hour, at the right heat.
4. Take it out of the tray, peel off the paper and let it cool. Cut it into slices and serve.
The ham appetizer cake is served as an appetizer or snack.
The source of this recipe is the culinary blog Mariana's Recipes.
Homemade pressed ham ingredients simple recipe
- 1.2 kilograms of pork (skimmed leg)
- 25 grams of salt never before
- 10 grams of sugar
- 150 ml. of water
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon grated nutmeg
Tools needed for homemade pressed ham simple recipe
- ham press & # 8211 a simple stainless steel bowl with spring for pressing
- food thermometer
- meat grinder
Homemade pressed ham preparation simple recipe & # 8211 in brief about the ingredients used
1. I chose a piece of lean pork, which I cut into cubes about 2 & # 8211 3 cm.
2. In the picture below you can see all the ingredients I used, ready to grab the homemade pressed ham. As you can see, I used pink salt, because it was the only iodine-free assortment I had in the house.
There would be a little discussion here: it would be advisable to use ½ undiluted salt (for pickles and other preparations) and ½ nitrite salt. You've probably raised your eyebrows, like nitrite salt, that dangerous E 250? The truth is somewhere in the middle.
I know that lately there is information about almost any substance that would have carcinogenic potential. I also know, however, that my ancestors used nitrite salt. They called it "salt with siliter" and used it for the raw-dried sausages they made. Nitrite salt will potentiate the pink color of meat, but more than that, nitrite salt is effective against the bacterium Clostridium botulinum and botulinum toxin poisoning is extremely dangerous. My ancestors knew that and protected themselves. Obviously, we will not prepare the pressed ham to keep it for months, so it is not necessary to use nitrite salt, but I felt that it would be useful to record this information as well.
Turning to the other ingredients, I used fresh garlic but it can also be used dry. Black pepper will be quite visible in the preparation section, if it bothers you, you can use white pepper. Nutmeg is one of the specific spices for pressed ham, my advice is not to give it up completely, but you can reduce the amount if you do not like it.
Homemade pressed ham simple recipe & # 8211 composition preparation
3. Dissolve the salt and sugar in water, which must be at room temperature. After they have completely dissolved, add the crushed garlic (or dried garlic powder).
4. Place all the diced meat in a large bowl, in which it will be kneaded. In my case, it was the mixer bowl.
5. Turn on the mixer and gradually add the water with the salt, sugar and garlic. After adding all the water, sprinkle the pepper and nutmeg. Knead the meat for about 10 minutes, at a medium speed, until it absorbs all the water.
6. After 10 minutes, the meat will absorb the liquid and become sticky on the surface, which is perfectly fine, that's how it should be.
7. The next step will be to chop ¹⁄3 of the meat with spices. I passed it through the mincer in just a minute.
8. Add the minced meat over the rest of the pieces of meat left in the bowl of the mixer.
9. Knead the meat again, the pieces together with the minced one, until we obtain a compact and sticky mass. This will take another 8-10 minutes.
Preparing homemade pressed ham simple recipe & # 8211 pressing in shape
10. This is the special form for homemade pressed ham. A kind of pot, as you can see, 20 cm high and 12 cm in diameter, with a double lid, one with a pressing function (the spring one) and one that seals the shape well. I use food bags up to 80 ° C when making ham. As well, pressed ham can be rolled into sturdy parchment paper before being pressed into shape.
11. I therefore lined the form with the bag and put ¼ of the composition in it. I pressed the composition as well as I could, in order to avoid as much as possible the appearance of holes in the ham. Some holes will still remain, but it is preferable to be as small and as few as possible. I filled the form by adding one ¼ of the composition in turn and pressing well after each amount added.
12. After pressing as well as I could into the shape composition, I tightened the bag tightly and twisted it.
13. I put the double lid on and pressed as hard as I could. It will be quite difficult to close the form at this stage, so I advise you to ask for help from someone stronger. After I closed the form, I immediately put it in the fridge for 24 hours.
Preparing homemade pressed ham simple recipe & # 8211 cooking
14. Remove the form with the pressed composition and allow it to return to the kitchen temperature for at least 1 hour. Then put in a deep pot, the water to reach about 2 cm below the edge of the form. Put the pot on low heat and heat gradually until it reaches 70 ° C. We check what time it is and we take into account that in exactly 2 hours we will come back and check if the homemade pressed ham is ready to be cooked. The fire must be set very low so that the water temperature remains constant at 70 ° C. An induction hob is more efficient, from this point of view, than a gas one.
15. Immediately after the target water temperature has been reached, which we will strive to keep stable, the thermometer can be inserted into the shape through the hole in the lid. This will help us to determine precisely when the ham is ready: when we will have a temperature of 70 ° C in the center. If we do not have the opportunity to measure the temperature inside (not all shapes allow), then we are guided by time. As I said, it will take 2 hours, maybe 2 and a half hours, if the contents of the form have been brought to room temperature. Once ready, remove the form from the water and place in a bowl of cold water, which will change frequently. After cooling to room temperature, refrigerate for 3 hours.
Serving homemade pressed ham simple recipe
After the homemade ham has cooled well, we take it out of the form and that's why I don't give up the heat-resistant bag, it helps me to take out the ham easier every time!
Homemade pressed ham is sliced nicely into thin slices, it can be sliced even at the slicer.
It has a few holes in the texture, as I told you earlier, but who cares? It is very tasty, has little fat and natural ingredients and comes out some perfect sandwiches with this ham! I divide this amount into 4 pieces, which I empty. One package arrives in the refrigerator, and we will consume it in 4-5 days, and the others in the freezer. I thaw them slowly in the fridge as I need them.
Easter recipes: Chicken roll with ham and cheese
Lorela02 sent this delicious Easter recipe: Chicken roll with ham and cheese.
Ingredients Chicken roll with ham and cheese
500 g chicken breast, 4-5 slices of Prague ham, 100 g cheese, 1 egg, 1/2 diced bell pepper, 2 lg olive oil, 1 green onion, salt, pepper, paprika, 1 glass of white wine
Preparation Chicken roll with ham and cheese
In a frying pan, heat the pepper cubes, the green onion stalks for 1 minute and then add the beaten egg and bake the omelette on both sides.
Beat the chicken breast well, flattening it as for the slices and season it well with salt and pepper. Place the chicken breast on a flat surface, place over the previously baked omelet and then over it the slices of cheese and then the slices of Prague ham. We roll very tightly by putting the ends on the inside and we tie the roll with kitchen thread. Place in a regular tray, add sweet paprika pepper on top, sprinkle with a little oil, add the wine with 1 glass of water and put the tray in the oven for 30-40 minutes over medium heat. A few minutes before it is ready, we can dissolve a teaspoon of honey with 2-3 teaspoons of soy sauce and grease the roll with this mixture to get a more beautiful color.
Serve hot with a side dish or cold as an appetizer.
If you need a cake recipe, I recommend you try this good, fluffy and easy to work dough. As an idea to roll, I started from the look of the Cotton Rolls.
I also recommend the recipe for Fluffy cake with walnuts.
This dough does not require many ingredients, and if you have a robot at hand, everything really becomes even simpler.
This time I tested, but I stick to this cake recipe for when I feel like a slice.
If you like sweeter doughs, you can supplement the amount of sugar to your liking.
I hope you like it too and try this recipe!
Preparation time: 3 h Nr. portions: 1 Complexity: high
Cake recipe recipe:
- it took:
- 10 & # 8211 12 gr fresh yeast
- 1 lgta sugar
- 400 gr flour
- 160 ml of warm milk
- 80 gr soft butter
- 1/2 lgta salt
- 50 gr sugar
- 1 or
- 150 gr walnut kernels (pre-baked)
- 3 lg coconut sugar
- 3 lg black cocoa
- 1 or
How to prepare cake recipe:
The ingredients must be at room temperature.
In a bowl, put the yeast, a teaspoon of sugar and 50 ml of warm milk. Stir and set aside until swollen.
Separately, sift the flour with the salt. Make a place and put the yeast in the middle, then the egg, half the amount of butter, the rest of the warm milk, the sugar. Using a robot, knead well for 5 minutes. After these 5 minutes, add the rest of the butter and knead again for about 5-6 minutes until the dough becomes fine and elastic.
Cover the bowl with cling film and set aside in a warm place and leave to rise for at least 1.5 hours.
Meanwhile, prepare the filling. Walnuts together with sugar and cocoa are ground with a robot.
Separately, use the egg white from the extra egg, beat the foam well and add it over the ground walnuts. Mix and add a little rum to the composition.
After the dough has tripled in volume, take it out on a lightly floured board and spread it in a rectangular sheet, 2 cm thick. At one end, thin strips grow, about the length of a palm. (see pictures)
Add the walnut filling and spread it evenly on the surface of the dough, then roll it from the edge to the notched part, so that it comes on top.
Cover with a towel and leave to rise for about 30-40 minutes.
Grease with the remaining yolk, mixed with a little milk or water and bake in the preheated oven at 170 degrees C, baking with ventilation, about 40 minutes.
Then take it out and leave it to cool a little, then remove it from the baking sheet and leave it covered until it cools down completely.
It is very, very fluffy and tasty. Those small holes (bubbles) in the dough are the guarantee of a well leavened, raised and baked dough.
Italian Easter cake "Panettone" (quick recipe). I always prepare it!
Team Bucătarul.eu offers you the recipe of the famous Italian cake "Panettone". This is the quick way to prepare, the cake being prepared in a much shorter time than the classic one and is left to rise only twice.
“Panettone” is very easy to prepare with dried fruit and is flavored with vanilla extract and grated lemon peel, it is very tasty, fluffy, soft and airy, with a taste similar to the traditional one. Feel the taste of Italy at home!
-1 tablespoon of dry yeast
-1/2 glass of natural yogurt
-1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
-1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
Method of preparation
1. Dissolve the yeast in warm water, add a little sugar.
2. Put the mayonnaise in a warm place for 20 minutes to ferment the yeast.
3. Add in the mayo: egg yolks, yogurt, soft butter, vanilla, grated lemon peel, a pinch of salt and gradually add the flour.
4. Knead a soft and elastic dough.
5. Put the dough in a warm place to rise.
6. Sprinkle the dried fruit with powdered sugar and place them in the leavened dough, knead.
7. Place the dough in a baking dish and leave it to rise again.
8. Bake the cake in the preheated oven at 175 degrees for 45 minutes.
The ingredients must be at room temperature, apart from the milk.
1 kg of flour
4 teaspoons grated (14 g) fast rise yeast or 5 teaspoons grated (17 g) dry yeast or 45 g fresh yeast
300 g sugar
peel half a lemon
2 egg whites
400 ml of cold milk
1/4 teaspoon free of rum
1 / 2–1 teaspoon vanilla essence
200–250 g margarine
100 g ground walnut kernels
2 teaspoons grated (10 g) cocoa (optional)
100 g mac
100 ml of milk
8 tablespoons sugar
3 egg whites
Method of preparation
Ingredients in the mixer bowl
Put aside two teaspoons of egg white to grease the cozonacs. Beat the rest of the egg whites, but not very hard (beat all five egg whites together, and take for the shell only 40-50% of the foam).
In another bowl, melt the margarine (on the stove or in the microwave on "defrost"), then add the cold milk and yolks. Carefully heat the mixture until warm but not hot (40–43 ° C, 105–110 ° F). A mixture that is too cold does not cause the yeast to grow, and one that is too hot scalds and kills it. Add vanilla essence, rum essence and lemon peel. Add the beaten egg whites and mix a little.
The sheet on the cake with the walnut mixture
In the bowl of the mixer put the dry ingredients: flour (leave 200 g aside), yeast and sugar. With the coke hook, mix for 10-20 seconds. Stirring further, slowly pour in the liquid mixture. Most likely, the shell will be too soft. Add 50–75 g of the remaining flour at a time, and mix each time until completely incorporated (1-2 minutes). When the hull remains hanging on the hook and cleans the walls of the vessel, there is no need for flour. It may take more than 1 kg of flour - add until the crust no longer sticks to the walls of the bowl, but no more. Continue to mix for another 3-4 minutes after adding the last portion of flour.
Make a ball of coca and let it grow in a bowl greased with very little oil. Roll the ball in the bowl to grease with oil on all sides, wrap the bowl in a towel and leaven it for about an hour in a warm, dry place (30–35 ° C, 85–90 ° F ). The hull should almost double in volume.
The braided cake
Meanwhile, prepare the fillings. Boil the poppy seeds in milk with five tablespoons of sugar until it absorbs all the milk (10–20 minutes add a little more milk if it becomes too thick). Allow to cool until no longer hot. Add half of the remaining egg white foam and mix well to deflate the foam.
The cake with egg white to make it shiny
Mix the remaining egg white with the grated walnuts, the two teaspoons of cocoa and three tablespoons of sugar. Beat with a mixer until the foam deflates and a paste remains.
The cake seen through the oven door, after 10 minutes
Divide the crust in half. Grease the table with a little oil and spread half of the crust in a rectangular sheet, twice as long as the tray, without pressing too hard. Grease the sheet with walnut paste and roll it tightly, but without filling the outside. Squeeze the dough at the ends so that the filling does not come out. Put the roll in half and twist it, taking care, if possible, that the joint (the end of the sheet) is underneath. Do the same with the other half of the crust and the poppy paste. Place the braided cozonacs in two trays greased with a little oil, cover with a towel, and let them rise for another hour, or until they double in volume.
Slices of cake with walnuts and poppy seeds
After they have grown, grease the cozonacs with the egg white that you kept at the beginning, using a kitchen brush. Put them in the oven heated to 375 ° F, 190 ° C. After 15 minutes, reduce the temperature to 360 ° F, 180 ° C and leave them for another 20-35 minutes, until they are well browned. Test with a toothpick stuck vertically in the middle of the cake - if it comes out clean, without any trace of dough, the cake is ready. Remove the cozonacs from the molds immediately after removing them from the oven, so that they do not get wet, and let them cool on a grill (or towel).
The cake is not good hot! Have patience to cool down. :)
Daca nu aveti un mixer care poate sa amestece coca de cozonac si de paine, trebuie sa dizolvati drojdia in 75 ml de lapte cald (40–43°C, 105–110°F) cu doua lingurite de zahar, pe care le scadeti din cei 400 ml de lapte si 300 g de zahar. Lasati drojdia zece minute. Adaugati si zaharul la lapte si oua. Puneti faina (800 g) intr-un castron mare sau intr-un lighean, formand o gramajoara. Scobiti un crater si turnati in el amestecul cu lapte, oua, zahar etc. Turnati si laptele cu drojdie. Amestecati cu grija, incorporand lichidele in faina. Adaugati faina ca mai sus, cate putina, pana cand aluatul se dezlipeste de pe vas. Framantati cu incredere si aplomb 15–20 de minute, pana cand face basicute (da, e foarte greu fara mixer).
Daca aveti drojdie proaspata, dizolvati-o in lapte cald, ca mai sus.
Puteti face cozonaci cu un singur fel de umplutura. Ajustati corespunzator cantitatile. Puteti si sa impletiti un rulou cu nuca cu un rulou cu mac si sa obtineti cozonac cu ambele ingrediente.
Daca nu vreti cozonac impletit, intindeti foaia intr-un dreptunghi lat cat e tava de lunga si faceti un rulou mare si gros. Pentru un cozonac cu stafide, presarati stafide pe foaie inainte de a o rula reduceti timpul de coacere cu 5–10 minute.
Aluatul de cozonac e foarte delicat si sensibil. In bucatarie trebuie sa fie foarte cald si sa nu fie deloc curent. Ingredientele trebuie sa fie la temperatura camerei (in afara de lapte). Vasul de la mixer trebuie sa fie cald (clatiti-l cu apa fierbinte si apoi stergeti-l). Nu opariti drojdia! Lichidele trebuie sa fie calde, dar nu fierbinti. Nu puneti prea multa faina adaugati cate putina si framantati bine de fiecare data. Aluatul trebuie sa fie un pic lipicios la pipait, dar sa nu se lipeasca de vas, si elastic, cu consistenta asemanatoare cu lobul urechii. Framantati fara mila. Nu umblati la usa de la cuptor in primele 20 de minute de coacere.
10-12 clatite mari
500 g de cascaval
500 g de sunca
300 g de spanac
3-4 cloves of garlic
salt, pepper - to taste
Prepara clatitele asa cum le faci in mod normal, insa fara zahar, doar cu putina sare. Unge o forma de cozonac cu unt si aseaza un prim strat de clatite, a caror margine sa iasa mult in afara, ca sa poti infasura compozitia apoi. Opareste spanacul si amesteca-l cu usturoiul pisat. Da pe razatoare cascavalul si imparte-l in doua castroane. In primul, amesteca-l cu spanac. In al doilea amesteca-l cu sunca. Infasoara 6-7 clatite cu amestecul cu sunca. Apoi aseaza un rand de clatite cu sunca in forma, iar langa amestec cu spanac. Deasupra amestecului cu spanac, pune alt rand de clatite cu sunca, iar langa, peste primul rand de clatite cu sunca din partea de jos alt strat de amestec cu spanac si cascaval. Acopera apoi intreeaga compzitie a terinei cu marginile clatitelor de la baza si pune forma la cuptor pentru 10-15 minute. Lasa-o sa se raceasca celu ptuin 2 ore. Serveste terina taiata in felii groase. Good appetite!