- a chicken breast;
- 4 chicken legs;
- 4 carrots;
- a capsicum pepper;
- a bell pepper;
- a parsnip root;
- a parsley root;
- celery root;
- 6 yolks;
- 5 small cloves of garlic;
- 4 tablespoons apple cider vinegar;
- 200ml cooking cream;
- 500g fat cream;
- salt, pepper, Bulgarian flavor from DeliKat;
- patrunjel, marar.
Preparation time: less than 120 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Radaute soup:
- I boiled the meat and frothed it a few times. When it stopped foaming, I took it out in a bowl and let it cool.
- The water in which the meat was boiled I divided it in two, half I left it to cool, and in the other I boiled the vegetables.
- I cleaned all the vegetables and cut them into larger pieces, then I put them to boil together with the meat cut into strips in half a pot of water.
- I added salt, pepper and flavored bulbs.
- I mixed the yolks with salt and pepper, I added sour cream, crushed garlic and vinegar, then I added the remaining water.
- I mixed well and put it, little by little, over the meat and vegetables, mixing gently.
- I let it boil a little, I adjusted the taste with salt and pepper, then I added parsley and dill.
When serving, you can add vinegar or sour cream to taste.