Wash the chicken wings and dry with a paper towel. Grease with oil and then mix with all the ingredients and put in a baking bag. Leave to cool for a few hours.
Put the bag in the hot oven and let the wings brown. They can be grilled on the grill, they are just as tasty!
Baked chicken: what secret ingredients does the famous chef Gordon Ramsay use?
The baked chicken recommended by Gordon Ramsay brings you flavors that you have never experienced before.
Want to find a simple way to cook chicken? If you are bored with the same recipes, you have to cook the chicken according to this recipe by the famous chef Gordon Ramsay.
Chicken meat can be bland, so the ingredients you combine it with can give it a lot of flavor. For example, one of the best vegetables that the famous Gordon Ramsay relies on when cooking chicken is leeks. It gives aroma, texture and a special sweetness to the final preparation.
Ingredients for baked chicken at Gordon Ramsay:
Chicken breast, wings or thighs
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 head of garlic cut in half
400 ml of chicken or vegetable soup
2 cans of white beans weighing 400 grams each
250 grams of spinach leaves
Method of preparation:
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius and season the meat with salt and pepper. Put a little oil in a pan and brown the meat a little, turning it on all sides.
Put the chicken pieces with the skin up, then place the garlic, leeks in the pan and mix them a little with the oil in the pan.
Pour the white wine over them, let it boil for 2 minutes, then add the chicken / vegetable soup. Use a wooden spoon to scrape from the bottom of the tray all the flavors resulting from frying these ingredients in olive oil.
Then add the thyme, beans and spinach leaves, mixing them a little with the other ingredients. Season everything with salt and pepper before putting the tray in the oven for 35-40 minutes.
Remove the tray from the oven, let everything rest at room temperature for 5 minutes, then serve the delicious dish in bowls with rice or quinoa.
Thai-style grilled chicken
Cut the chicken skins over their entire surface with a knife.
Take the parsley stalks (set aside the leaves) and mix them with the rest of the ingredients (in a blender or food processor) to make a paste.
Rub the chicken pieces well with this composition and leave them to marinate with all the sauce in a pan while the grill heats up. Place the tray on the grill, but not where the fire is strong, and let it cook slowly.
When the meat is half penetrated, remove the chops and place them directly on the grill. Turn them from time to time to brown evenly. The grill fire should not be too strong when cooking chicken.
Chop the parsley leaves and sprinkle them over the browned chunks. Serve with a salad of fresh seasonal vegetables.
# 2 Chicken legs with potatoes
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 medium potatoes, cut into slices
- 1 onion cleaned and cut & icircn four
- 1 apple peeled and cut & icircn four
- 2 homemade chicken legs
- sweet Boya
- garlic powder
- fresh sprigs of rosemary
How to Make Chicken Legs with Potatoes at Crock Pot
Wash the chicken legs and season with salt, paprika and garlic powder. & Icircn Crock I can put water and olive oil, and then add on the r & acircnd, & icircn layers, potatoes, onions, apple, chicken legs and rosemary sprigs.
Select High temperature at Crock Pot and let the ingredients cook for 5 hours.
At the end, take out the chicken legs and potatoes on a plate and sprinkle with sweet paprika, parmesan and chives to taste.
Maybe you're interested too.
FIT recipe: rice with asparagus and raw seed mix
11 tips to stay FIT during the winter holidays
These recipes can also be made in the oven, but the procedure and preparation time differ.
Thus, for both recipes, fry the seasoned chicken breast or thighs in a pan with a tablespoon of olive oil, about 2 & ndash 3 minutes on each side. Then place the meat in a yena bowl or a large tray, sprinkle with a tablespoon of olive oil, add the vegetables and cover the tray with aluminum foil.
Leave it in the oven at 200 degrees for about 1 hour, remove the aluminum foil and leave the tray in the oven for another 10 minutes for 15 minutes, until the meat is well browned.
I am a World Class Rom & acircnia coach and I always try to inspire my clients to adopt a healthier and more active lifestyle.
& Icircmi loves to cook for my family and I always invent different recipes, which are both tasty and healthy.
Spicy Izakaya style wings
Form a marinade by mixing brown sugar, myrrh, sake, soy sauce, vinegar, ginger and garlic in a medium bowl. Keep half of the composition for the glaze.
Place the chicken wings in a large resealable plastic bag and add the rest of the marinade so that the wings are well covered. Leave in the fridge for 30 minutes or more for an intense flavor.
Mix the starch in the remaining marinade and bring to a boil in a small saucepan. Let it simmer for 2 minutes, then remove from the heat and cool for 5 minutes. Add the Furikake spice mixture with wasabi then pour the icing into a large bowl and set aside.
Remove the wings from the marinade and discard the remaining marinade. Put the wings in the skewer, then grill them on medium heat for 20-25 minutes, turning occasionally.
Grease the wings with the marinade kept for the glaze. Before serving, sprinkle with Furikake spices with wasabi and onion.
Buuuun, we have to cover several needs with this recipe: that of the loved one - which we want to impress with something new and delicious, that of the children - who are hard to seduce and satisfy, but also your need - for food safety what you put on the table. The delicious thing is here, and today it helps you fulfill your family's wishes with a wow recipe, which has 2 types of garnishes, only good to satisfy even the most cuddly. 1, 2, 3 and work!
Ingredients to gather for chicken wings:
- 15 Chicken wings Delicious Vaslui
- 2 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- 1/2 hot pepper paste
- 1 orange (finely grated peel + juice)
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon curry
- 1 teaspoon salt
Ingredients to gather for potatoes with rosemary:
- 1 kg of potatoes
- olive oil
- a few cloves of garlic
- salt and pepper
- smoked paprika (optional)
Ingredients to gather for peasant-style mushrooms:
Steps to follow for fins:
- Mix well the chilli sauce, hot pepper paste, crushed garlic, orange peel and juice, curry (powder or paste) and salt. We rub with this mixture Chicken wings Delicious from Vaslui. Cover and let cool.
- Marinate the chicken and leave overnight - the flavors will be much more intense.
- The next day we place them militarily in a large tray, pour the marinade over them, next to the potatoes, and put them in the oven for an hour, over medium heat.
Steps to follow for potatoes:
Peeled, washed and diced potatoes are mixed with the ingredients listed above. We place them in the tray next to the wings and put them in the oven. To obtain a beautiful, uniform color, turn the potatoes in the tray once.
Steps to follow for mushrooms:
- After washing the mushrooms, we take out their foot and put a drop of butter on their bottom.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add a quarter clove of garlic, diced smoked ham and shredded mushroom legs.
- On top we put a sprig of dill and put them in the hot oven (about 15 minutes).
Diviiiin! Now everything is ready and you can put it on the plate as you like. I'm waiting for you to tell me on my page facebook if your junkies liked this menu a little differently, but definitely delicious.
Method of preparation
After you have prepared all the ingredients, it doesn't take you more than 15 minutes to cook the added barbeque sauce over the chicken wings.
Wash the meat very well and sprinkle it with lemon juice when rinsing. After that, follow the steps below:
- Finely chop the onion and garlic.
- Put the butter and olive oil in a pan. Add the onion and garlic and cook over medium heat.
- After the onion and garlic have taken on a brownish hue, add the other ingredients, in addition to the wings, salt and pepper. Stir constantly.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Let the mixture boil for 20 minutes, until the sauce decreases and thickens.
- Prepare a baking tray and place the wings in it. Add a small amount of salt and pepper on both sides.
- Using a brush, grease each wing with the prepared sauce. Be careful not to finish it all, because you need it later.
- Put the tray in the preheated oven at 180 ° C and let the meat bake for 20 minutes.
- Add the barbeque sauce on one side of the wings, then turn them over and add the sauce on the other side. Leave them in the oven for another 10 minutes.
- Turn them on the other side and add another layer of sauce.
- Let them bake for another 5 minutes and you're done!
Put in Thai-style white wine
In this recipe, the French way of preparing chicken in white wine is enriched with Thai gastronomic techniques. Hence the diversity of spices and herbs used. In addition, every chef has the right, taking this recipe as a basis, to enrich it according to their own culinary preferences.
1. Prepare the chicken, cut it, leaving the chest bone and ribs unattended. We put the meat in a bowl. Thus, in the same dish we have two types of meat - red and white. We open a bottle of dry white wine and pour it all into the bowl in which we put the meat. Cut the rounds only the thinnest (white) part of the leek and add it to the bowl. Similarly we cut the red onion, the celery stalk. Add the peppercorns, bay leaf and salt. This is the French recipe for preparing chicken in white wine.
2. Now we will try to enrich the recipe with Asian influences, namely from Thai cuisine. Directly in the bowl, grate the fresh ginger, add the chopped garlic, green curry paste, season with ground black pepper. It is good to add lemon grass - this ingredient is not mandatory, but preferable, because it gives the meat a special note. Mix well and leave the bowl in the fridge for one night or at least for 2 hours.
3. Take the marinated chicken out of the fridge, pour it together with the marinade in a cauldron or in a pan with a thick bottom and put it on the fire. After it starts to boil, lower the heat and simmer for an hour and a half. We make sure that the liquid does not evaporate.
4. When ready, add the fresh coriander and basil leaves and serve. As a garnish we can use boiled rice, which will soak the exotic sauce, gaining taste and expressiveness.
Preparation Chicken wings with Asian icing
Start with the sauce. In a saucepan, boil 100ml of water together with the soy and fish sauces, chili flakes (optional), freshly grated or dehydrated ginger, brown sugar and lemon juice. Add 2 cloves of garlic (from the 4-5) cut into thin slices. Bring everything to a boil and leave for 10-15 minutes on low heat to reduce and bind a little.
Heat a frying pan or pan with thicker walls (tuci type) and add the 2 tablespoons of oil. Fry the wings well (previously washed and wiped with paper towels) on both sides, until well browned. Set aside in a bowl and keep warm.
In the fat left over from frying, add the finely chopped red and green onions, the remaining 2-3 cloves of crushed garlic and mix over low heat until they become translucent.
Quench everything with the previously prepared sauce and simmer for 2-3 minutes. With the help of a spatula, all the pieces fried and glued to the walls of the dish come off (they will give a very good taste to this food).
Reinsert the red chicken wings in the pan and adjust the taste (pepper, possibly salt). Leave it to boil for 10-15 minutes, on a low heat, without a lid, until the sauce decreases and they become copper-brown and caramelized. Stir from time to time so as not to burn and turn the wings from one side to the other.
Spicy Asian style wings
I'm almost profane when it comes to Asian cuisine and, apart from a few things, I don't think I'll delve into the subject. The advantage is the spices and I’m a spice addict and so many times a year I long for some Asian dishes. I rarely prepare them (or rather I improvise), most of the time I order them.
But with some wings and many spices and sauces available, I told myself to indulge in a little "Thai", which I "grafted" with something Chinese :).
So I boiled the wings for a few minutes (just a few boils), then drained them and transferred them to a wok with hot sunflower oil. I fried them quickly, for a minute, over high heat, then I added a sauce made of 4-5 tablespoons of soy sauce, 4-5 tablespoons of fish sauce (specific to Thai cuisine), 2-3 tablespoons of soy sauce oysters, hot pepper sauce (a lot :)), a tablespoon of honey, a little chopped ginger, lime juice, lime peel, lemongrass powder (specific to Thai cuisine). You don't need salt anymore because the soy sauce is already salty, and the fish sauce is extremely salty.
I covered the wok, turned the heat very low and let the wings cook slowly for 10-15 minutes. At the end I added a few drops of sesame oil and sprinkled white sesame seeds. The garnish was basmati rice, boiled according to this recipe.