First we prepare the countertop
In a bowl put 250 g. Flour and other ingredients for the counter.
Knead an elastic dough.
We let it rest and we take care of the filling.
Wash the eggplant, finely chop, salt and leave for about 10 minutes.
Finely chop the onion and put it in a pan, in which I put the 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
When the onion has become glassy, add the eggplant.
Heat the eggplant until it changes color.
Leave for a few minutes and add salt, pepper, egg and finely chopped dill.
Divide the dough into two parts. A larger part of which we make countertops and one that we spread, cut into strips and put them on top of the grill.
In a 40/30 tray, lined with baking paper, put a sheet of dough.
We put the eggplant, and on top we make a dough from the dough.
Grease the dough from the grill with oil and sprinkle it with poppy seeds.
Put the tray in the preheated oven at 160 degrees until it browns nicely.
A few eggplants, tomatoes and a little cheese & # 8211 a delicacy that will be present on the table throughout the summer!
We present you the recipe for a delicious vegetable tart. It is prepared in a less usual way, and the result is amazing. Get a warm, fragrant and delicious dish, which is perfect to be served as a second course. Likewise, the tart will be successful at the holiday table, as an appetizer. Enjoy your loved ones with an amazing tart, which comes to prove to us that a satisfying dish can be without meat.
-1 tablespoon olive oil
-250 g of puff pastry dough without yeast
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Wash the eggplants and cut them into thin slices.
2. Soak the eggplant in a bowl with water and a pinch of salt for 20 minutes.
3. Remove the eggplants from the water and arrange them on a kitchen towel.
4. Spread the dough on a baking sheet and arrange it in a baking tin, preventively greased with oil.
5. Grease the dough with the tomato sauce.
6. Cut the tomatoes into rounds. Break the mozzarella into small pieces.
7. Arrange the eggplant slices in the baking dish, forming a flower out of them. Arrange the tomato slices, feta cheese and small pieces of mozzarella between the eggplant slices.
8. Sprinkle with salt, ground black pepper and basil. Pour olive oil over the eggplant slices.
9. Bake the tart in the preheated oven at 180 ° C for 35 minutes.
Eggplant stuffed in Turkish style & # 8211 very tasty recipe with a special taste!
Turkish cuisine impresses with its eggplant dishes. In Turkey this is the most popular vegetable. Karniyarik - is one of the most famous dishes in traditional Turkish cuisine. More simply, eggplant stuffed with meat. Do you think it's a well-known recipe? I do not think. The Turks prepare these eggplants so delicious, whatever you have eaten so far does not compare to this special taste.
Karniyarik, in Turkish, means "split belly" or "wounded". Eggplants, for this dish, are cooked whole, then filled with meat mixture and baked in the oven. Rice or mashed potatoes are served as a garnish.
-250 gr of minced meat (sheep or beef)
-2 tablespoons tomato paste
-salt and black pepper - to taste
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1.Wash the eggplants, clean them and cut the tails. I prefer to prepare eggplant with tails, so it keeps its shape better.
2. Peel the eggplant lengthwise, one strip yes, one no. Thus the food will be even more attractive and tasty.
3. Make a cut in the middle 2 cm deep.
4. Pour salted water over them and leave for 30 minutes.
5. Prepare the filling. Finely chop the onion, fry it in butter until it turns slightly golden. Add the minced meat, stir and simmer for 3-4 minutes. Add 1 tablespoon of tomato paste, stir and simmer for another minute.
6. Peel the tomatoes, grate them or blend them. Add the tomato puree over the minced meat. Squeeze the garlic or pass it through the small grater, cut in half the hot peppers into thin strips. Add the garlic and pepper to the meat mixture, mix well and simmer for 10 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste. At the end, add chopped parsley, stir and remove from heat.
7. Split the eggplant along the cut, using a spoon or fork. Some boats are obtained.
8. Place the eggplants on the baking tray and fill them with the meat composition.
9. Garnish with hot pepper halves and tomato slices.
10. Mix 1 tablespoon of tomato paste with 2 glasses of water, season with salt and pepper, tune this mixture in the eggplant tray.
Top 4 delicious eggplant recipes you should try this summer!
Eggplants are delicious and nutritious vegetables from which a lot of dishes can be prepared. Today we suggest you to give up the ordinary dishes and try special recipes that leave your mouth watering. Below we present 4 exceptional recipes with eggplant, which are easy to make, do not require sophisticated ingredients and are incredibly tasty and appetizing. Eggplant stuffed in Catalan style, eggplant with tomatoes and baked cheese, eggplant lecho or eggplant fried with meat & # 8211 are all phenomenal and delicious to lick your fingers. Try them and impress your guests with unique dishes!
1. Stuffed eggplants in Catalan style
Method of preparation
1. Cut the eggplant in half and hollow out the core.
2. Finely chop the onion, press the garlic and fry the vegetables in olive oil.
3. Finely chop the eggplant core and place it in the pan. Simmer for 3 minutes, then remove the pan from the heat.
4. Cut the tomatoes and boiled eggs and add them to the filling, add the greens and 50 g of grated cheese. Mix all ingredients well and season with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Fill the eggplant halves with the filling obtained.
6. Sprinkle with grated cheese and bake for 20-30 minutes. Cover the eggplant with foil for 15 minutes so that the cheese does not burn.
2. Eggplant with tomatoes and baked cheese
Method of preparation
1. Cut eggplant into slices 1 cm thick.
2. Salt the eggplants and let them sit for 30 minutes.
3. Wash the eggplant in cold water.
5. Chop the minced garlic or grind it.
6. Put the cheese through the small grater.
7. Place the eggplant in a baking dish and rub each slice with garlic.
8. Put a little garlic on top.
9. Then place the tomatoes and season with a pinch of salt and pepper.
10. Sprinkle the cheese on top and put the eggplant in the oven.
11. Bake at 180 degrees for about 35 minutes.
12. Before serving, sprinkle the eggplant with greens.
3. Eggplant lecho
-salt and ground black pepper to taste
Method of preparation
1. Prepare all the necessary ingredients.
2. Peel the peppers and cut them.
4. Cut the onions into thin strips.
5. Peel a squash, grate it and slice it.
6. Fry the eggplant, then the onion.
8. Add the tomato pulp and garlic.
9. Pour the leftover tomato juice and simmer until the stew is ready.
4. Fried eggplant with meat
-0.5 kg of minced chicken
Method of preparation
1. Cut the eggplant diagonally.
2. Prepare the meat filling as for roasts.
3. Place the filling on each slice of eggplant, press and form the cake.
Eggplant and parmesan tart
For the dough :, 220 gr flour, 110 gr cold butter, two tablespoons cold water, a pinch of salt,,,, For the filling :, two large eggplants, oil for frying, two yolks, 40 gr grated Parmesan, 30 gr butter , 40 gr flour, 300 ml milk, a bay leaf, a nutmeg powder, two tablespoons of fresh parsley, salt and pepper to taste
Difficulty: Average | Time: 1h 30 min
How to make Rollatini eggplant
Unlike grilled eggplant recipes that require much more attention, this recipe only requires baking. The first change of baking will be the cooking of the eggplants, while the second will be the cooking of the whole eggplant rolls.
The first thing you want to do for this recipe is to preheat the oven to 450 F.
While the oven is warming up, cut off the ends of the two eggplants and then cut them lengthwise.
Place the eggplant slices on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and sprinkle with sea salt and pepper. Bake the eggplant slices for 12 to 15 minutes, remove and let cool. Now you will want to reduce the oven heat to 400 F.
In a medium bowl, mix the eggs, goat cheese, spinach, oregano, parsley, basil, Roman pecorino cheese and raw sheep's cheese, mixing until they are well combined. Add sea salt and pepper.
& # 206in a baking dish 9 & # 215 13, add & # 190 cup of marinara sauce.
Now the funny part - when you're actually making eggplant! Put a cup of cheese mixture on one end of the sliced eggplant, then roll it and transfer it to the baking dish.
Continue this process until the baking dish is full.
Cover the slices of rolled eggplant with the rest of the marinade and cheese.
Bake for 25 minutes and then let the eggplant rinds cool for 10 minutes & # 238before enjoying.
Eggplant and cheese tart
I have been planning a tart with eggplant and cheese or quiche for some time. For various reasons I did not manage to prepare it, but I think that from now on I will make this recipe quite often. I like eggplants not much, but very much, and the combination of eggplant and cheese is wonderful. And I also used smoked cheese. It turned out perfect!
As soon as I cut it I put a spoonful of creamy cream and GMOs on top! it was the dream on earth. Warm tart, creamy filling and cold cream, well, that's something you should try too.
In order for the top or crust to come out as well as possible, use a greasy butter, with at least 82% fat and do not knead the dough too much. Just enough to incorporate the flour and detach from the robot's hand or paddle. That's it.
For the filling, use quality cheeses, they really make a difference.
Instead of eggplant, in case you don't like it, you can use pumpkin.
Ingredients Eggplant and cheese tart
Ingredients for the crust
- 250 g flour
- 125 g butter 82% cold fat (diced) Koliba
- 4-5 tablespoons cold water
- a pinch of salt
Ingredients for the filling
- 200ml liquid cream
- 70g classic Koliba cheese
- 70g smoked cheese Koliba
- 1 eggplant marisoara
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- a little nutmeg
- fresh spinach for serving (optional)
Hummus with ripe eggplant
We all think we have a favorite dish, don't we? Well, mine is hummus. I told you about it in other recipes. Here on the blog you can also find the original hummus recipe, but also a hummus recipe with beetroot. Both just as tasty and just as easy to make. Now I show you another option: hummus with ripe eggplant.
How to preserve eggplant
By the way, I want to tell you that every beginning of autumn I go to the market and buy 20-30 kg of eggplant, then I go to my grandmother (Good Mother, as I call her) and bake all the eggplant on the spur (stove with hob ). Allow the eggplants to cool, peel them, then let them squeeze out the excess water. We prefer to put them through the meat grinder to make them like a pasta (with the knife it would take us forever), then we put them in jars, over which we pour a little oil, close them and boil the jars in a large pot. This is how I preserve jars with eggplant, ready to bake, cleaned and chopped.
Returning to today's recipe, for a long time I wanted to tick the list of baked eggplant hummus and now it's his turn. The result was unexpectedly good. And yet I couldn't tell you which of the three hummus attempts I like the most: the simple one, the one with beetroot or this one. Hmmm!
If you like the original hummus recipe, your taste buds will surely be happy when you try the hummus recipe with ripe eggplant,
400 gr. boiled chickpeas
1-2 ripe eggplants
1 tablespoon sesame (or if you prefer you can make sesame paste / tahini)
1-2 cloves of garlic (or to taste)
de lemon juice
2 tablespoons olive oil
salt & amppiper (to taste)
a little parsley (to taste)
In the morning I opened an eggplant jar, which I had in the pantry, and put it in a sieve to get the excess oil out. I left the eggplant in the sieve for about 4-5 hours.
After all the oil has drained, I put in a food processor the chickpeas, eggplant, 2 cloves of garlic, the juice of half a lemon, 2 tablespoons of olive oil, salt, pepper and parsley to taste. I mixed for a few seconds until everything became a creamy paste. If you do not have a food processor, you can also use a hand / vertical robot.
Now that everything is ready, put the hummus in a bowl, sprinkle a little sesame and finely chopped parsley on top. Serve with crackers, sticks, vegetables or a slice of fresh bread.