Cut the zucchini (including the peel) into rounds, about the thickness of a finger. Remove the zucchini core with a knife.
The minced meat is mixed with salt, pepper and thyme.
Fill the slices with the meat mixture, add the flour and then the egg. Fry in a ceramic pan with a lid, on the large eye (low heat), 5 minutes on one side and 5 minutes on the other. Place on kitchen towels to absorb oil.
I had 29 pieces.
Pumpkin in garlic bread dough & # 8211 a incredibly simple seasonal snack that will be appreciated by the whole family!
& # 8220Garlic bread zucchini & # 8221 is a delicious, spicy and very appetizing snack, only good for hot days. Zucchini are very easy to prepare, they are tasty, with an incredibly good taste and incredible aroma. The whole family will be delighted with this food and will ask for another portion. Enjoy the zucchini with cream!
-1/2 bunch of greens (dill)
-6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
-1 pinch of ground red pepper
-1 teaspoon of garlic and pepper spices
Method of preparation
1. Prepare the dough: mix the eggs, 3-4 tablespoons of flour, cream and spices.
2. Cut the zucchini into rounds and season with salt and pepper.
3. Pass the zucchini through the flour, then soak them in the dough and place them in a hot pan with olive oil.
4. Cover the pan with a lid and fry the zucchini on both sides until golden brown.
5. Chop the greens, mix with crushed garlic and add the oil. Mix well.
4 diced zucchini
1/2 kg of minced meat
1 chopped onion
1 tablespoon rice
1 tablespoon broth
salt and pepper
3 tablespoons oil
2 onions cut into 4 quarters
3 large sliced tomatoes
1 tablespoon carrot and pea
1 quarter celery cut into large cubes
In a saucepan put the minced meat fried in hot oil. After the blood is gone, add the rice and a cup of water and let it boil for about 5 minutes. Then add the broth and let it cook for another 5 minutes.
Place the zucchini in a large bowl and place the filling in them. Then, around them, add the vegetables. Salt and season to taste. Make a sauce of 3 tablespoons and water and pour over the pumpkin.
Leave in the oven for 1 hour and a half. If necessary, add a little water from time to time. Serve hot with sour cream on top.
1 kg chopped chicken breast
2 pieces of onion
50 g of rice
1 bunch of green parsley
2 tablespoons vegeta chicken
pumpkin and bell pepper if desired (I had patison and pepper)
1 jar of red broth
1 bay leaf
1 tablespoon starch
salt and pepper to taste
1 tablespoon tomato broth
Finely chop the onion and parsley, mix half of the parsley with the egg. Rice, minced meat, 1 tablespoon vegeta and 1/2 tablespoon broth. Homogenize well. Remove the zucchini lids and lightly scoop them out with a spoon. Fill the zucchini 3/4, put the preserved lids or pieces of tomatoes if you wish. Put the zucchini in a bowl then add water to cover them a little. Boil the zucchini for about 1 hour then separately sauté a little 1 finely chopped onion, add the tomatoes and a pinch of pepper. Let the sauce boil a little. Separately mix the starch with 200 ml of water and add 1 tablespoon of vegetables to the tomato sauce. After the sauce starts to thicken, put it over the pumpkin and let it boil for 1 minute. We stop the fire and at the end we sprinkle finely chopped green parsley. Serve with or without yogurt.
Try this video recipe too
Zucchini stuffed with minced pork
1. Heat the onion and carrot in the 2 tablespoons of oil. When the onion is softened with the carrot, add the minced meat and fry everything over high heat until it changes color.
2. Add a glass of tomato juice, salt, pepper, paprika and mix everything well for a few minutes (2-3 min.)
3. Cut the zucchini in half lengthwise and dig out the entire seed area in the center. Sprinkle with salt.
4. Fill the remaining gaps with the minced meat mixture. In a yena bowl pour a sauce consisting of the 4 tomatoes given on the large grater together with a tablespoon of broth, salt and pepper. Place the stuffed zucchini over the sauce in the bowl.
5. Put the dish in the oven for about 30 minutes, and when they are almost ready, take them out to add the grated cheese and put them in the oven for another 5 minutes.
6. Remove from the oven when the cheese is browned and serve hot with the tomato sauce.
Zucchini bread quick and easy recipe
Fried zucchini is one of the most beloved recipes with pumpkin. How well it goes with mujdei!
For the recipe you only need a few simple ingredients, and the preparation is easy. They can be fried in a pan, but also in the oven. They are served with a polenta and mujdei, but can be accompanied by other garnishes.
Also try mushroom meatballs or corn meatballs. And I came up with a new recipe with pumpkin that I will try soon.
Zucchini stuffed with minced meat in the oven & # 8211 are very flavorful, filling and tasty
Last week I prepared, for dinner, pumpkins stuffed with minced meat. My family was very pleased with this dish. Within minutes, her husband and children emptied their plates. I promised to make pumpkin stuffed with minced meat more often!
- 4 licorice, 700 gr minced meat (optional)
- 80 g of rice, 1 onion
- 150 gr cheese, greens, 3 cloves of garlic
- Salt, pepper and spices
Ingredients for the filling:
- 300 gr sour cream, 1 tablespoon ketchup
- Salt, pepper, spices, greens
- 100-150 ml of water
Method of preparation:
Boil the rice in half and mix with the minced meat. Peel an onion, put it in a blender or grind it with a knife and add it to the mixture of minced meat and rice.
Also here will be added chopped herbs, chopped garlic, salt, pepper and spices. Knead the mixture well until smooth.
Wash the zucchini and cut into slices. Put a little of the minced meat mixture on each slice of zucchini. Then put the zucchini stuffed with minced meat in a baking dish.Then mix the cream with ketchup, salt, pepper, spices, herbs and water. Pour the sauce obtained over the zucchini in the pan. Grated cheese is pressed on top.
Put the tray in the preheated oven at 180 degrees for 1.5 hours. The cheese will not brown very quickly if, at the beginning, you cover the tray with a foil and take it out 10 minutes before the end.
In this case, the cooking time may be shorter, so it would be good to check the pumpkins from time to time. Have fun with your loved ones and increase your cooking!
Stuffed pumpkin borscht
A bor & # 537, namely Pumpkin bor & # 537i fill & # 539i, steaming on the plate, it is very healthy and tasty. I recommend this re9, it is a delight!
I find out something about the pumpkin. Zucchini, or Curcubita Pepo derived from family Cucurbitaceae It is said to come from Africa. From there it spread to southern Europe. Zucchini is used not only in the gastronomic field, it is also used in the pharmaceutical industry. It seems that culinary preparations based on zucchini have beneficial effects on diseases of the digestive tract. It is also indicated in insomnia, asthenia, diabetes, constipation, hemorrhoids.
The zucchini is rich in water, approx. 93%, contains potassium, vitamin C, calcium, pectins, easily digestible sugars, and beta-carotene.
Zucchini is used in many dishes: Soups, soups, meats with meat, salads, grilled, stuffed, mixed with pasta, processed into brio, meatballs, spices or meatballs, etc. . Pumpkin flowers are edible, you can make breaded pumpkin flowers or stuffed with br & acircnz & # 259. Do not hesitate to eat this very special fruit with a very good taste!
& Icirc & # 539i must:
300 g minced meat & # 259
c & acircteva pork bones
1 slice of p & acircine
1 tablespoon rice
verdea & # 539 & # 259
1/2 l bor & # 537
1 onion & # 259
sare & # 537i & # 8239piper
3 ro & # 537ii
4 tablespoons sm & acircnt & acircn & # 259
Preg & # 259te & # 537ti a & # 537a:
Mix the minced meat with egg, well squeezed peanut kernels, rice, salt, pepper, blackberries and chopped parsley. Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice into two or three pieces.
While filling the zucchini, boil 2 1/2 of the bones removed from the meat, together with an onion and salt. Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice out of it. Then take out the zucchini and put it in a bowl and pour it over it.
Separately, bring the boron to a boil with a few peeled tomatoes and cut into slices and pour the mixture over the zucchini in the bowl.
Preparation: 25 minutes Boiling: 45 minutes
Re & # 539et & # 259 by Elena Netcu, Bucharest
Pumpkin bread simple recipe
Pumpkin bread simple recipe. Every summer I gladly cook breaded zucchini with egg and breadcrumbs. My favorites are zucchini and the Dutch pumpkin patison (patisson, patizon, pattypan squash) are green and yellow decoration, then these white ones I know from childhood, from the time when the maids brought them to the market in Arad.
The little ones were for pickles and the bigger ones are made into bread or stuffed (baked). They are much creamier than the usual ones & # 8211 in terms of & # 8222pumpkin & # 8221 are clearly my favorites. I was very happy yesterday to find them in the market.
Patison zucchini can be breaded or stuffed in the oven. Today I chose to make them classic breads, fried in oil. Of course they can also be prepared in cornflakes instead of breadcrumbs or on baking paper in the oven, sprinkled with a little oil.
- 2-3 squash zucchini (total about 700 g - after the seeds have been removed)
- 4 eggs
- frying oil
Zucchini stuffed with meat, cook in the oven
This variant has been tested for about 70 years and remains current. It is from my grandmother's cookbook, published in the & # 821750, when she was still cooking with butter or lard and the cream was non-fat.
Preparation time 20 minutes
Cooking time 58 minutes
Total time 1 hour 18 minutes
- 500 g lean minced pork or beef
- 2 pumpkins rather large
- 1 large onion
- 100 g fatty cream for cooking
- 2 lg tomato paste
- 2 lgr flour
- 1 lg butter or lard
- 3-4 lg rice with round grain
1. The filling is like for sarmale. Boil the rice for 10-15 minutes, drain the water, mix with the meat, salt, pepper and optionally dill + diced onion and sauté in 2 tablespoons of oil. I forgot to boil the rice, I realized from the pictures :). & # 8230 and I only had long grain rice. I recommend it to be round.
2. Wash the zucchini, dry them in a towel, cut their stalks and peel them if they are large. Slice them lengthwise and remove the seeds with a metal spoon. You will get 4 ships.
3. Fill with the fingers in layers and at the end and over the edges. Fry them in 2 tablespoons of oil and then take them out on an absorbent napkin.
4. In another pan, melt 1 tablespoon of butter, and fry just a little with 2 teaspoons of flour. Always stir so as not to make lumps. Add the tomato paste dissolved in 200 ml of water and sour cream. Homogenize and turn off the heat.
5. In a yena or ceramic oven dish, place the zucchini and pour the sauce. Bake at 180 degrees for 40 minutes or more, depending on their size. After baking, I baked them for another 15 minutes, I wanted them to be browner. It is eaten plain, in sauce, or with sour cream. Sprinkle with chopped dill for serving.
Liv (e) it!