Cut the pulp in half, wash it and let it drain. Wipe the pieces of meat with paper napkins to absorb excess water.
Mix the oil with the spices and then grease the turkey legs on all sides. Let cool for an hour.
Peel a squash, grate it and slice it. Place the thighs in a tray, sprinkle the rosemary on top, put the carrot slices and figs. Pour the wine, cover the tray and put it in the preheated oven at 190 degrees. After half an hour, remove the tray and sprinkle the meat with the sauce from the tray. Cover again and continue to leave in the oven. After an hour, check with a fork if the meat is done. If it is not done yet, leave it covered and if it is done, put it in the oven uncovered for a few more minutes until it browns nicely.
Meanwhile, prepare the mashed potatoes. When the meat is ready, take it out of the oven and let it cool a bit. Place the mashed potatoes, a piece of meat on a plate and pour a little of the sauce left in the tray and a few figs over the potatoes. It is a very tasty food.
It can be served as pickles with beets or anything else you prefer. Good appetite!
1. Use a container that is high so that the brine covers the turkey. Leave it the night before cooking.
2. Place the above ingredients in the turkey.
3. Rub 3/4 of a packet of butter with dried sage, thyme, marjoram and pepper.
4. Peel the skin from the chest, partially the thighs and put the butter rubbed with greens underneath.
5. Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 220 degrees for 15 minutes.
6. Place the turkey face down to keep the juice from draining.
7. Grease all the turkey with a little butter and sprinkle spices on top.
8. Bake for 30-40 minutes depending on the size of the turkey.
9. Turn your chest up and lower the temperature to 165 degrees.
10. Sprinkle with sauce from the tray every 15 minutes and leave for at least another hour.
11. The steak is ready when the internal temperature reaches 75 degrees or when pricked with a skewer, a transparent juice comes out, not pink. It is generally left in the oven for about 2-2.5 hours, in total.
- 4 pulps
- sweet Boya
- 1 hot pepper
- 4 lg olive oil
- a dose of dark beer (500 ml)
Put the meat in the evening to marinate and cook the next day! The turkey needs 3-4 hours to marinate properly, & icircnsa to take advantage of time, it does not hurt to leave it overnight.
Use a yena bowl, then place the thighs in place so that they can be better penetrated by the marinade you are about to obtain. It is very important to crush the garlic for more flavor, to cut the onion into rounds, to finely chop a hot pepper, salt, pepper, thyme and olive oil. After rubbing the meat a little with all these spices and vegetables, add the beer to the tray and leave it in the fridge overnight.
The next day, there is nothing left to do but put the meat in the oven tray and add the marinade. You need to leave it on the fire for about an hour and a half, the tray being covered with foil. Half an hour before the end, take the aluminum foil to allow the steak to brown.
The dish can be eaten with new seasonal potatoes, also in the oven!
Turkey legs with potatoes in wine in the oven
1. Wash the turkey legs and put them in a bowl with water and a teaspoon of salt for 4-5 hours and keep them cold.
2. Remove the legs from the salt water, season them with pepper and paprika, then put them in a yena bowl where we put the oil, 100 ml of water and the garlic cut into small slices. Put the tray in the preheated oven for about 45 minutes.
3. While the legs are in the oven, we take care of the potatoes. We peel the potatoes, wash them and cut them into suitable cubes. Season with salt, pepper and a delicate teaspoon.
4. Remove the thighs from the oven after 45 minutes, add the potatoes in the pan between the thighs and pour the wine.
5. Put the tray back in the oven until the steak is well done and nicely browned.
Baked turkey legs with figs - Recipes
TURKEY LEGS IN THE OVEN
Ingredients for OVEN TURKEY LEGS:
1.5 kg of turkey legs
250 ml drinking blond & # 259 5% alcohol
1 tablespoon unsweetened butter
For dry friction & # 259:
1 tbsp & # 355 & # 259 salt
1 tablespoon of dried thyme
1/2 tablespoon & # 355 & # 259 dry sage & # 259
1/4 tbsp & # 355 & # 259 boia
1/4 tablespoon & # 355 & # 259 pepper
Instructions for OVEN TURKEY PULP:
Preheat the oven to 195 degrees Celsius.
In a bowl, combine salt, thyme, sage, paprika and pepper.
Each turkey leg is grown on both sides 2 times with a well-sharpened knife, then seasoned.
Rub with dry mixture all over the thighs.
Let the flavors diffuse for 20 minutes.
Transfer to heat-resistant glass tray with lid.
Se ber & # 259 berea u & # 351or & # 238n tav & # 259.
Put the turkey legs in the oven and fry for 1 hour with the lid on.
Turn the thighs, then bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
Remove the meat from the tray and slice it, place it on plates, sprinkle the meat with beer sauce from the tray, and add the carnations and salad. 259.
Recipe of the day: Baked turkey upper legs with tomato juice
A simple and delicious recipe for baked turkey upper legs with tomato juice from: turkey upper legs, tomato juice, salt and pepper.
Method of preparation:
Wash the turkey well, salt and pepper and leave to soak in the fridge for 12 hours.
Place in an oven tray, add tomato juice and water so that it is almost covered and put in the oven for about 2 hours on the right heat.
Turkey legs on the tray
We invite you to watch below the recipe for turkey legs on a tray:
- Turkey legs 2 pcs
- Butter 100 g
- Garlic 1 head
- Onions 2-3 pcs
- Ground black pepper
- Mushrooms 100 g
- Potatoes 1 Kg
- Carrots 2-3 pcs
- Olive oil
- Dried oregano 1/2 teaspoon
- Dried rosemary 1/2 teaspoon
Method of preparation. Step 1. Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the garlic. Mix the butter with the crushed garlic, salt and ground pepper. Grease the turkey legs with the paste obtained.
Step 2. In an oven tray, place the onion rings on the bottom of the tray. Place the turkey legs over the onion and cover the tray with aluminum foil. Bake for 90 minutes at 220 degrees.
Step 3. In a bowl, place the mushrooms, diced potatoes and quartered carrots. Add olive oil, oregano, rosemary, salt and ground pepper. Mix well.
Step 4. Remove the leg tray and remove the aluminum foil. Add the vegetables to the pan next to the legs and cover again with aluminum foil. Bake for 30 minutes at 200 degrees.
Step 5. After 30 minutes, remove the tray and remove the aluminum foil. Put in the oven for another 10 minutes at 200 degrees to brown nicely. Serve hot.
Step 6. We wish you good appetite and increase the cooking recipe for turkey legs on the tray.
Join one of the largest culinary groups in Romania: Good appetite, recipes with Gina Bradea, official group.
Romanian and international culinary recipes, explained step by step. We have prepared fasting recipes, preserves, cakes and cakes, simple and fast food. I have 30 years of experience in the food field and a great passion for Romanian gastronomic traditions.
I launched the book "50 fasting recipes". Order now the recipe book, ideal for vegetarians and for when you want to fast.
My favorite networks
What else do I read
Baked turkey legs with vegetables
A delicious, rich and flavorful steak - turkey steak, flavored with thyme and rosemary, served with peas, natural potatoes and sauce of yogurt with garlic.
Ingredients & # 8211 Baked turkey legs (serving 3 & # 8211 4 people)
- 3 lower turkey legs, about 400 g each
- 3 & # 8211 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 medium onions, about 150 g, clean & # 259 & # 539ate & # x219i t & # 259iate & # 238n four
- 1 c & # 259p & # 259 & # 539 & # 226n & # 259 sea garlic, t & # 259iat & # 259 & # 238n dou & # 259 on length
- 4 & # 8211 5 bay leaves
- a few sprigs of fresh thyme
- o m & # 226n & # 259 de crengu & # 539e de rosmarin
- 8 & # 8211 10 black peppercorns
- 1/2 tablespoon & # 539 & # 259 paprika (smoked & # 259) or hot paprika
- 150 ml dry white wine
- 1 l & # 259m & # 226ie, t & # 259iat & # 259 quarters, for serving
- sea salt & # x219i black pepper, fresh & # 259t r & # 226 & # x219nit
For vegetables and yogurt sauce with garlic
- 300 g frozen peas, of good quality
- 5 & # 8211 6 smaller white potatoes (cero & # x219i), about 350 g
- 300 ml of yogurt
- 1 & # 8211 2 c & # 259 & # 539ei de garlic, cur & # 259 & # 539a & # 539i & # x219i zdrobi & # 539i
- 1 tablespoon & # 539 & # 259 butter
- 1 sprig of rosemary
- 1 quarter of the & # 259m & # 226ie
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- sea salt & # x219i black pepper, fresh & # 259t r & # 226 & # x219nit
Preparation & # 8211 Turkey steak with vegetables
Preheat the oven to 200 ° C with the fan.
Mai & # 238nt & # 226i, toac & # 259 m & # 259runt frunzele de 3 & # 8211 4 twig & # 539e de rosmarin & # x219i frunzuli & # 539ele de la c & # 226teva r & # 259murele de zimbru - & # 238ntr un bol mixed # 259 herbs with salt & pepper.
Grease the pieces of meat with olive oil, then massage them well with the spice mix - for a more intense flavor, put under the skin of the thighs, a little of the herbs.
Put the turkey pupae in an oven tray. Add the onions, garlic cloves, bay leaves, paprika and peppercorns. Sprinkle with olive oil, then mix lightly.
Add to the tray, between the pieces of meat and above them, a few sprigs of rosemary and the thyme walls - if you slap them in the palms, the spicy plants will release a more intense aroma.
Add on the edge of the tray 100 ml of dry white wine 5 & # 822 6 tablespoons of water - half 259t & # 259p # 259 them with your side down.
Cover the tray with double aluminum foil. It is good to have a heat-resistant glass dish with a lid, in which the meat will brown nicely.
Place the tray in the preheated oven at 200 ° C with the fan. Cook the meat for 45 minutes, then remove the tray from the oven and reduce the temperature to 180 ° C. Turn the pieces of meat, then put the tray back in the oven, covered.
Leave the meat for 45 minutes or for 459 minutes when it is browned nicely and it is good to cut it - the last 5 minutes leave it for 10 minutes. 259 tray discovered & # 259.
When it is ready, take the dish out of the oven and leave the steak for about 15 minutes, to rest.
Pea flavored with olive oil and lemon
Put a small saucepan with water on the fire, and when it starts to boil, add a pinch of salt and freeze the peas. . Let it boil for about 15 minutes, then drain the water.
Put the beans back in the pan. Season with a tablespoon of olive oil, 1 tablespoon 2 tablespoons of lemon juice, salt and pepper. Cover the pot with the lid and keep it aside.
Yogurt sauce with garlic
In a bowl, mix the yogurt with the crushed garlic and a tablespoon of olive oil. Season with a pinch of salt.
Potatoes stewed in butter, olive oil, flavored with rosemary
Cur & # 259 & # 539 & # 259, wash & # 259 & # x219i cut the potatoes & # 238n day & # 259tate. Put a saucepan with water on the fire, and when it starts to boil, add the potatoes and add some salt. Leave on medium heat for about 10 minutes or until lightly browned, but don't overdo it.
After they have boiled, drain the water well, then add in a saucepan a tablespoon of olive oil and a tablespoon of butter - season with a twig. 539 & # 259 rosemary (cracked & # 259 & # 238n palms), salt & # x219i pepper.
Mix the potatoes lightly, then cover the pot with the lid and keep it aside - the hot potatoes will infuse all the flavors.
For the meat sauce, add about 150 ml of water, 50 ml of white wine and a little chopped rosemary to the tray.
Scrape off the base of your life to dissolve the sediment, then place the tray in the oven to boil and slowly lower the liquid halfway. # 259, then sprinkle & # x219te the steak with the delicious sauce.
Mount the turkey steak on a bed of peas, next to the potatoes. Garnish with rosemary sprigs, thyme and baked garlic - serve with garlic sauce and garlic yogurt sauce.
There is a soul in all things and an increase in food! S & # 259 buc & # 259t & # 259rim!
Turkey legs with white wine, in the oven - Alina Bogdan
Ingredients: 1 kg turkey legs, 250 ml white wine, 100 ml olive oil, 2 white onions, 3-4 cloves of garlic, salt, peppercorns, paprika, basil, bay leaves.
Method of preparation: Wash the turkey legs with cold water and cut the fat from the edges.
Place the thighs in a bowl and season to taste with salt, paprika and freshly ground pepper.
In another bowl put 250 ml of wine, 100 ml of olive oil and 3-4 cloves of finely chopped garlic and pour the mixture over the turkey legs.
At the end add 2 julienned onions, a few bay leaves and basil. Cover the bowl with cling film and refrigerate for at least 4 hours. In order to have a special taste, the turkey legs must be kept in this marinade to become tastier and more tender.
Preheat the oven to 200 degrees and insert the tray for about an hour and a half.
From time to time, sprinkle the thighs with the juice from the pan.
Serve with a garnish of accordion potatoes, melons and a glass of dry white wine.